The year 2021 is moving at an accelerated pace, and you wonder, how shall it be?
Many questions might be running through your mind, and many projects need to be accomplished.
Have you set goals for the year? Maybe you are even vague and asking yourself, how do I go about 2021?
Beloved, the answer is not far fetched. For no matter how vast or shallow you may think you are, you do not know what tomorrow holds.
In Exodus 23: 20, God said, “Behold, I am going to send an angel before you to guard you along the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.”
As we move on in the journey of life in this new year, we have confidence that God promises to be with us, and His angels are on assignment to protect us.
Here are some strategies that could make your journey great in this year:
- Put God first– But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33. All the good things you may desire in this year are under the control of God. But the first thing to do is to seek His kingdom and His righteousness. What does that mean? It means you need to do everything that will increase the kingdom of God and live a righteous life.
- Obey His instructions- God promised to send His angels to guard you along the way, but you have a responsibility to obey His instructions and follow His guidance.
- Call upon Him- Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.” Psalm 50:15. When troubles come your way, call upon him. He will listen to you.
- Meditate on His Words– Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. Joshua 1:8. God’s word is powerful. You need His word to help you navigate through challenging situations. Memorize the scriptures, meditate on them day and night because they would uphold you and give you the courage to keep moving.
- Trust in the Lord- Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3: 5. Trusting God means depending on his power, wisdom, knowledge, instructions and grace in all aspects of our life. Do not depend on your own understanding or experience. Put all your trust in the Lord. Those who trust in the LORD are as secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever. Psalms 125:1