Only Jesus Evangelical Team(OJET) Worldwide was born out revelation from God about His desire to see that everyone comes to the knowledge of Christ. The founder of the team had a burning passion to see people get saved on the premise of which he got got an instruction from God. An instruction saying – SPREAD THE WORD THROUGHOUT THE WORLD. This has been the drive and motivation behind what we do. The name – Only Jesus Evangelical Team – was received by divine inspiration. This is a testament to the fact that what the world needs is Jesus and Only Him.
We are a team of believers with a strong passion for the gospel. Our aim is to reach the ends of the earth with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Not only do we meet the spiritual need of every community where we operate, we also meet their physical needs with every resources available to us.
What we do
Preaching the gospel is at the core of what we do. our goal is to see that everyone and every community come to the knowledge of Christ. So we have various gospel-centric activities that help facilitate our mission and vision. Some of these include the following:
- Printing and Distribution of free Christian tracts, newsletters, devotionals, Bible, and other Christian education materials.
- Organizing mission-based activities targeting the spiritual and physical wellbeing of people in the communities where we operate. Some of these include: Medical missions, health outreaches, prison evangelism, hospital evangelism, volunteer services at care homes family care, community support programs and other Christian based evangelical outreaches.
- Engaging in Christian discipleship program, bible teaching, marriage counselling, prayer ministries, and support for homes, individuals, couples and children.
- Providing soul-winning support to other Christian organizations through free distribution of tracts, devotionals, bible, newsletters, books and other Christian materials.
- Providing support to international ministries which may include finances, materials and prayers.
These, among many others are the reasons why our hands are on deck and in need of committed hands to ensure we reach our goals.